BOOK 1

NEW BOOK OUT SOON “SHEEP, WASPS AND THE KING”

The Company of Stonemasons. The Chichester Diamond

The Company of Stonemasons. The Chichester Diamond
The Chichester Diamond

BOOK 2 THE JORNEY

BOOK 2 THE JORNEY
BOOK 2 THE JORNEY

BOOK 1

BOOK 1
THE JUG AND HARE BATHHOUSE OUT NOW ON AMAZON CLICK ON PHOTO FOR ORDERING PAPERBACK OR EBOOK

“SHEEP WASPS AND THE KING” Book ll by GRAHAM WILLIAMS

“SHEEP WASPS AND THE KING” Book ll by GRAHAM WILLIAMS
“SHEEP WASPS AND THE KING”

THE HAMPTON COURT KILLER, SHIPS AND HORSES

THE HAMPTON COURT KILLER, SHIPS AND HORSES
BOOK 3

Links

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>


Amazon links

UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/1912639777/

USA: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1912639777/

Japan: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/1912639777/

Australia: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07PKGYT8Y/




>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

BOOK MAIL ORDERS

MAIL ORDER (Please note Overseas Posting will be higher please ask) Dear book reader If you wish to obtain a signed copy of the book “The Jug and Hare Bathhouse”. Please contact me on authorgwilliams@yahoo.com £9.99 plus £2.50 P/P ( UK ), Payment by PayPal only, Please. If you send me an order, a PayPal payment request will be sent to your given email address. Once payment is confirmed, it will be posted to the address provided. BOOK TWO is available, @ £9.99 Plus £2.50 P/P BOOK THREE The Hampton court Killer, Ships and Horses. £11.99 Plus £2.80 P/P THE COMPANY OF STONEMASONS Book One £11.99 plus £2.80 p/p NEW NEW BOOK THE COMPANY OF STONEMASONS BOOK TWO £6.99 P/P £2.50 :::::::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: ALL FIVE BOOKS ARE NOW IN STOCK Many thanks. Graham Williams

Monday 23 September 2019



The first day back working on book 3 today editing, a long and painful process. BOOK 3 UPdate


 
So sat down with a cup of tea and stared off into space for a bit, its the beeing and author bit. then turned on the computer and uploaded all the software. then spent, wasted 2Hrs upgrading software!  only to find the problem still there with Word. so made another cup of tea and opened up chapter 4 Yuks! lots of spelling and editing small rewrites and add-ins, 5hrs later had a cup f tea and a banana and stared off into space again beeing the author.

printed off the thred draft and listened to it on my scan and speech machine, wonderful bit of kit. as I can then hear how it flows and spot mistakes and odd things that creep in. so then went through it all again, O deep joy.

So Draft 6 finished end of chapter 4. So tomorrow I start on draft 3 of chapter two. its going to be a long day and lots of tea. However, once this is compleat I am free to start a new chapter 5 at last as edating and rewriting slows everything down.

So Chapter 5 Thomas finds himself at Hampton Court and the intreg begins. This is the chapter I have been waiting for, as to all the trips to Hampton court I have made researching. I am amazed no one has thrown me out! as I could be found sitting on stairs and in corners and once laying on the floor for a perspective.

Well, I am pleased with it so far, its made me laugh and cry when I hear it back so I hope it has the same effect on readers as book 1 and 2 has had.

so back to work tomorrow I will let you know how I get on. Thank you for your support and interest as my ego is in need of it.  :-)


                

No comments:

Post a Comment